Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. Candidates must have a 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in an agency-setting, and be able to demonstrate success in the following skill areas:
Strategic Marketing Skills
- Fully understand clients’ marketing strategy – their brand, industry, competition, and target audiences.
- Identify and understand client marketing objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Ensure the tactical execution of the marketing plans
- Gather, analyze and apply marketing an industry research
- Establish metric benchmarks and evaluate results of marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate ability to keep projects on-strategy
Project Management Skills
- Take ownership of projects from beginning to end
- Manage client expectations regarding deliverables, budgets and timeframe and constantly monitor client needs
- Prepare thorough and well-organized information to debrief internal teams
- Present and sell agency work to client contacts
- Facilitate and manage the final production process
Client Relationship Skills
- Own the relationships with your day-to-day contacts, and become their “trusted advisor”.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Identify weaknesses, spot obstacles, and continually look for ways to improve client relationships.