The Project Manager at our marketing agency will oversee multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients. This role involves working with cross-functional teams of designers, copywriters, and developers to create effective marketing campaigns and strategies for our clients.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, from inception to completion, within budget and timeline constraints
- Serve as the primary point of contact between clients and the internal team, ensuring that communication is clear and efficient
- Partner closely with Traffic Managers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure changes in day-to-day project needs are being managed
- Prioritize and troubleshoot based on changing project needs and deadlines
- Develop project briefs to kickoff projects internally
- Develop project timelines, ensuring that milestones are identified and met
- Update project status documents daily and communicate project progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and evaluate project progress; identify and manage project risks and issues, communicating them to the appropriate stakeholders to ensure successful project outcomes
- Manage budgets and resources, working with senior account team members to ensure that projects are profitable
Skills & Strengths
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering them on-time and within budget
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable to changing situations and demands
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills, familiarity with AP style a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including designers, copywriters, and developers
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and disciplines, with the ability to apply them to project planning and execution
- Work extremely well under stress and tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing project management, preferably within a marketing agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, exposure to SharePoint is a plus
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE MEDIA LOGIC TEAM
- Embrace Media Logic’s company goal to bring success to our clients, our team members and Media Logic itself by delivering best-in-class marketing solutions to organizations in the financial services and health care industries.
- Contribute ideas that will improve the company as a whole.
- Contribute to a positive working environment and good employee morale.
- Communicate effectively.
- Resolve issues professionally.
- Solve problems effectively.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new things.
- Use agency tools effectively (ProofHQ, MLCentral, Bulletproof, BugHerd, Forms/Releases, etc.).
- Follow agency processes effectively (Production, Interactive Project Process, DTMs, etc.).